DGLT Digital Marketing, Sales & Communications Coordinator - Fixed Term
Are you looking for an opportunity to bring your skills and passion for digital marketing into an exciting tourism role?
Taupō is a popular holiday destination for New Zealanders and international visitors alike. This is your opportunity to live, work and play in one of New Zealand’s most popular holiday destinations.
Destination Great Lake Taupō is the Regional Tourism Organisation responsible for marketing and promoting the region. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic digital marketer for a fixed term opportunity covering parental leave for a 12 month period.
The ideal candidate will be a digital whizz who…
- Is a proven leader and innovator in the digital space.
- Has proven experience in management of website CRM, online content development and copywriting.
- Proven track record of delivering digital campaigns and managing social media accounts.
- Can confidently drive brand awareness through online channels.
- Has the ability to maximise digital media and campaign effectiveness through integrated campaigns, monitoring and reporting.
- Understands the digital landscape and can provide informed commentary on performance metrics in order to deliver key insights/recommendations to the business to continually improve performance.
- A sound understanding of digital marketing, SEM, SEO and inbound marketing - preference will be given to Hubspot certified candidates.
- Has outstanding communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fun yet hardworking team. Make your mark in the tourism industry as we inspire the next generation of travellers to the Taupō district through the implementation of our recently launched Love Taupō campaign brand.