DGLT - Manager i-SITEs
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in the tourism industry?
Destination Great Lake Taupo is looking for a new manager for the Taupo and Turangi i-SITEs.
The ideal person will have a passion for leading the delivery of a world class customer service experience and exceptional people skills to inspire and lead the teams.
To be successful in this role, you will have …
- A passion for delivering amazing customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership capability in the tourism industry and preferably in an i-SITE
- An excellent knowledge of the Lake Taupo region and its tourism offerings
- Experience in building strong relationships within the tourism industry
- Knowledge of the IBIS Ticketing system and associated booking platforms
- Good operations or supervisory management in the areas of Retail, Administration, Financial, Reporting and Staffing
- Commitment to Health & Safety
We are looking for someone with a diploma in a business-related field or tourism management. The ability to speak another language would be advantageous as we get to meet people from all parts of the world. If you think you have what it takes then we would like to hear from you.
Click here to apply.
Click here to download the position description.